Print to the Wireless Printer from your laptop or mobile device.
There is a mobile app: RICOH Smart Device Connector
- Connect to the UCC Guest Wifi
- Download the app
- Select the Add Machine button
- Select Add by IP Address
- Find the Ricoh MP 4054 printer using the IP address 192.168.222.25 (may default QR code, but choose Add Machine option instead).
- Register the printer
Certain devices may require the IP address:
Instructions for adding the Wirelss Printer to a PC laptop:
- Go to Settings
- Go to Devices
- Go to Printers & Scanners
- Click Add a printer or scanner
- Click The printer that I want isn’t listed
- Select the Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname option
- Paste the following IP address into the Hostname or IP address field: 192.168.222.25
- Click Next
- Follow the instructions to add the LIB-Wireless printer and print a test page
Instructions for adding the Wireless Printer to a Mac laptop:
- Click on the Apple icon
- Click System Preferences
- Click Printers & Scanners
- Click the + sign to add a printer
- Click IP
- Paste the IP address into the Address field: 192.168.222.25
- Select Line Printer Daemon - LPD for the Protocol menu
- Allow the laptop to find the printer called RICOH MP 4054 in the Use menu
- Click Add
- You should now be able to print
Chromebooks require using Google Cloud Print. You can access the instructions from here.
Download the wireless printer MP 4054 driver for your operating system.
Your operating system should appear automatically near the top of the page. If the incorrect operating system appears, you can change it to the correct one.
This service is free to current UCC students.
If you are not a UCC student, please pay 5 cents per printed side at the Circulation desk.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact the library staff!