Who we are
The Wellness Center at UCC offers counseling services and specialty advising for students who are enrolled at UCC. We can assist with common student and personal concerns including:
- Counseling Services (personal, crisis, 10/1 related)
- Recovery/Specialty Academic Advising (10/1 related, Veterans, and students receiving accommodations)
- Career exploration, planning and counseling
- Test Anxiety or other Anxiety issues
- Referrals to campus and community resources
- Weekly wellness workshops
Hours & Information
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Thursday
Drop-ins are always welcome!
Location: Educational Skills Building (ESB), Room #10.