• UCCOnline Paralegal
  • InfoGraphic2
  • UCCOnline Medical Office Administration
  • Quote Banner

Contact UCCOnline

Jeanine Lum

Jeanine Lum, B.S.
eLearning Specialist

Bachelor’s Degree
University of Georgia

Joined Team in 2004

Dan Wright 250

Dan Wright, A.A.S.
eLearning Specialist

Associate's Degree
Umpqua Community College

Joined Team in 2012


What Can We Do For You?

You name it we do it!.....well, almost. We offer a wide range of services to faculty, staff, and students. Our services are mostly centered around the Canvas Learning Management System and the use of educational technologies, but we can't help getting involved anywhere that student success is concerned. Check out our Resources link at the top of the page for more info, or get a hold of us using one of the contact methods below.

Hours & Information

Educational Skills Building (Rm 34)
8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
Phone: 541-440-7685

Contact Us

Phone: 541-440-7685
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Help with Canvas

Call or chat Canvas 24/7
(Or click on Help menu in Canvas)

Email UCCOnline
or call 541-440-7685

Help with PIN for

  • Student Self Service
  • Student Email

Contact the Help Desk
Call 541-440-7808

Other Help with

  • Registration
  • Advising

Contact Welcome Center
Call 541-440-4600

Out-of-State Online Students

A Special Note: In compliance with the Higher Education Opportunities Act of 2008, the U.S. department of Education (USDOE) conducted a Negotiated Rule Making Process in 2010, and institutions offering distance education must provide enrolled and prospective students with contact information for filing complaints with its accrediting agency and with the appropriate state agency for handling complaints in the student's state.

It is recommended that students taking online classes at Umpqua Community College first pursue their concerns with Umpqua’s program areas. Students taking online classes at Umpqua Community College who reside out-of-state should follow UCC's Grievance Procedures. If the dispute cannot be resolved internally, students should contact their home-state complaint agency.