Please note that the following is still in the process of being updated
Process and Materials
NEW for 2018 - The UCC Scholars application will be available along with UCC Scholarships in AcademicWorks
The application will open on February 1 and close on March 13.
Applicants will access the application by going to https://umpqua.edu/scholarships
All submitted UCC Scholars applications will be verified and notified by mail no later than April 20.
- An applicant must have applied for admission to UCC – http://www.umpqua.edu/apply as the student id number assigned upon applying for admission will be used throughout the application process.
- Transcript and other documents should requested in a timely manner, to allow for uploading during the February 1-March 13 time frame.
Recommended (not required):
- It is required that the applicant complete the FAFSA at http://fafsa.ed.gov
- It is highly recommended (not required) that the applicant apply for Oregon Promise at http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/oregon-promise.aspx
If you are eligible for the UCC Scholars Program, you will be asked to upload the following additional documents into AcademicWorks:
- Unofficial high school or home school transcript showing unweighted cumulative G.P.A. through the seventh (7th) semester
- Documents demonstrating placement into WR 115 or higher and MTH 105 or MTH 111 or higher
- Documentation of registration with the local ESD (for Home School students only)
Marjan Coester - Contact
Director of Student Life & Campus Engagement