Apply to become a UCC Scholar
Process and Materials
The application opens February 1, 2021 and closes March 24, 2021.
Applicants access the application by going to https://umpqua.edu/scholarships
All submitted UCC Scholars applications are verified and notified by UCC student email no later than May 14.
- An applicant must have applied for admission to UCC – http://www.umpqua.edu/apply as the student id number assigned upon applying for admission is used throughout the application process.
- Transcript and other documents should be requested in a timely manner, to allow for uploading during the time the application is open.
- An applicant must complete the FAFSA at http://fafsa.ed.gov
- It is highly recommended (not required) that the applicant apply for Oregon Promise at https://oregonstudentaid.gov/oregon-promise.aspx
If you are eligible for the UCC Scholars Program, you will be prompted to upload the following additional documents:
- Unofficial high school or home school transcript showing an unweighted cumulative GPA through the seventh (7th) semester
- Documents demonstrating placement into WR 115 or higher and MTH 105 or MTH 111 or higher
- Documentation of registration with the local ESD (for Home School students only)
Director for Student Engagement