Refresher A (15 Hours) Student Cost: $1,299.00
Refresher B (25 Hours) Student Cost: $1,599.00
Refresher C (40 Hours) Student Cost: $1,999.00
Example: Refresher "A" would consist of: 15 Hours of one-on-one Training, 8 Hours of BTW Training and 7 Hours Written Evaluation.
Training varies by student, but includes:
- Pre-Trip Inspection and Airbrake Systems Check
- Backing Skills Practice (straight, 45 degree angle, 90 degree angle, blind-side back)
- On the road training
- CDL Road Test
- All driving is done in a manual transmission vehicle
Class A Refresher Courses require:
- Class A CDL License or Permit
- Verifiable Experience
- D.O.T. Medical Card
- D.O.T. Drug Screen with a Negative result
- Any additional Training will be charged at $100.00 per Hour
- Third Party Testing done by appointment only.
Refresher Course Applicant’s will not be issued a Diploma or Certificate of Training, nor do they qualify for Job Placement.
We also offer a 3-Hour Evaluation (student cost is $300) to evaluate your skills and place you in the correct refresher program. Additional hours are $100 per hour.