The Rogue Credit Union (RCU) branch at Umpqua Community College (UCC) recognized with Business Innovation award.Read more ...
College alumna, community volunteer chosen as keynote commencement speaker.Read more ...
One of this year's Outstanding Student recipients is graduating after returning to school 21 years later.Read more ...
Complete this program online.
Experience the convenience and flexibility of studying online with UCC.
Start classes any time. (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer)
The Supervision Certificate prepares students by creating a foundation of skills and knowledge in the business environment.
The Supervision Certificate provides students with supervisory skills and business management fundamentals used in coaching, motivating and managing employees.
Students who successfully complete the Supervision Certificate will:
- Explain basic supervisor functions and their integration into the business environment
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Apply critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Distinguish the importance of an ethical work environment
- Apply information and technology tools relevant to the profession
Ready to get started?
It's easy and only requires TWO steps.
Fill out our request info form. This will alert us that you are interested in Business programs.
If you are new to UCC (you've never taken a class), apply to UCC. Otherwise, you are done for now. You will be contacted about the next steps.
Entry-level supervision positions, line supervisor, staff supervisor, business manager, customer service supervisor, and other supervision focused careers.
Other Business Certificates & Degrees at UCC
- Business Administration AS with SOU
- Business Management AAS
- Entrepreneurship Pathway Certificate
- Financial Services Certificate
- Marketing AAS
- WAFC Retail Management One-year Certificate
Toni Clough - Contact
Chair, Associate Professor, Business