The Rogue Credit Union (RCU) branch at Umpqua Community College (UCC) recognized with Business Innovation award.Read more ...
College alumna, community volunteer chosen as keynote commencement speaker.Read more ...
One of this year's Outstanding Student recipients is graduating after returning to school 21 years later.Read more ...
UCC opened the doors to a lot more than academics. William also discovered athletics, and the power of teamwork.Read more ...
This certificate program is designed to give students flexibility in course selection while specializing in topics relevant to supervisors. Students must meet with their academic advisor to review course selections.
Ready to get started?
It's easy and only requires TWO steps.
Fill out our response form. This will alert us that you are interested in the Business programs.
If you are new to UCC (you've never taken a class), apply to UCC. Otherwise, you are done for now. You will be contacted about the next steps.
Students gain knowledge and skills needed for success as a first-time supervisor.
View / Download catalog information for Supervision: Certificate
View / Download advising information for Supervision: Certificate
Other Business Certificates & Degrees at UCC
- Accounting Technology AAS
- Ag Business Transfer
- Business Administration AS with SOU
- Business Management AAS
- Entrepreneurship Pathway Certificate
- Financial Services Certificate
- Hospitality & Restaurant Mgmt Certificate
- Marketing AAS
- WAFC Retail Management One-year Certificate
Residents of WA, ID, NV, and CA
If you are from Washington, Idaho, Nevada, or California, you pay Oregon resident tuition rates. That's a big discount! You might also be interested in what life is like around UCC. Find out.
Money for College
Get access to millions of dollars that are available to students - not just loans. There are scholarships, grants and work study opportunities too! Every student can use money for college. It can help you to be more successful. Plus, it can lower your debt load when you finish college. Some students actually leave college debt-free! Here are some important sources of money for college. Don't let these opportunities for financial aid pass you by. Act now! Decide. Commit. Succeed.
- Pell Grants part of FAFSA (for undergraduate students who display exceptional financial need.)
- Federal Work Study part of FAFSA (Work on Campus. Get experience in the workforce.)
- Scholarships, OSAC, FAFSA, and more (Sources of money for college.)
- UCC Scholars (Tuition waiver for high school seniors with high GPAs.)
At UCC, you can earn a variety of certificates and degrees that can enhance your current career or place you in the workforce sooner. Plus, UCC offers:
• Expert faculty dedicated to teaching
• Personal attention and small class sizes
• Online classes
Prospective students should visit Advising and Career Services to get started and then see a program advisor (below) to develop a more focused educational plan.
Toni Clough - Contact
Chair, Associate Professor, Business