The Rogue Credit Union (RCU) branch at Umpqua Community College (UCC) recognized with Business Innovation award.
This year, Robert Johnson provided 25 children with $100 each to spend however they wish.
Music is not just about the notes; it’s more about how you make people feel.
More Articles ...
- The Journey From Recovery to Discovery
- Becoming What She Always Wanted to Be
- Making a Difference Around the World
- Building Better Futures One Student at a Time
- Working to Make a Dream Come True
- Nursing Program Granted 8-Year OSBN Approval
- Grant Helps Remove Financial Barriers for GED Students
- UCC Engineering Student Maps the Way Through a Water Contamination
- Working Through Addiction to Help Others
- Creating Commercial-Free Success From Scratch
- Five Minutes in a Chair can Save Your Life
- Student Selected as Coca-Cola Academic Team Gold Scholar
- UCC Nursing Program Facts
- Overcoming Fear to Answer the Call to Care
- Partnership Helps Students Save Time and Money
- Supporting Student Success by the Book
- UCC Student Steps up to Serve as a Mayor
- Adapting to Change One Degree at a Time
- Rainbows and Unicorns: Chemistry's Perfect Solution
- UCC Art Gallery Features Faculty Work
- Creating a New Path to a Second Career
- UCC Presents Voice Faculty in Concert
- Dramatic Changes in Performing Arts
- UCC Leads State's Community Colleges in GED Completion Rates
- Blazing a Trail From Behind a Big Wheel