"The Nursing program was something that has and will continue to be very important and special in my life."
Following a rigorous evaluation, Oregon State Board of Nursing grants nursing program maximum time allotment until next evaluation.
$7,400 award from the Cow Creek Foundation will help reduce out-of-pocket costs for tuition and testing.
More Articles ...
- UCC Engineering Student Maps the Way Through a Water Contamination
- Working Through Addiction to Help Others
- Creating Commercial-Free Success From Scratch
- Five Minutes in a Chair can Save Your Life
- Student Selected as Coca-Cola Academic Team Gold Scholar
- UCC Nursing Program Facts
- Overcoming Fear to Answer the Call to Care
- Partnership Helps Students Save Time and Money
- Supporting Student Success by the Book
- UCC Student Steps up to Serve as a Mayor
- Adapting to Change One Degree at a Time
- Rainbows and Unicorns: Chemistry's Perfect Solution
- UCC Art Gallery Features Faculty Work
- Creating a New Path to a Second Career
- UCC Presents Voice Faculty in Concert
- Dramatic Changes in Performing Arts
- UCC Leads State's Community Colleges in GED Completion Rates
- Blazing a Trail From Behind a Big Wheel
- Mainstream Wins Five Collegiate Awards
- How Filling a Gap Turned Into a Degree
- UCC Announces 2018 Commencement Speaker
- Achieving Success While Reaching a Goal
- Winning Combination of Brain Power and Will Power
- Rough Crossing Set to Make Waves
- All-Oregon Academic Team Celebration in Salem