Teichner is a student in UCC's Paralegal Studies program.
An accurate picture of the UCC Nursing program.
UCC graduate April Myler has two perspectives on the College's Nursing program; one as a student, one as its leader.
More Articles ...
- Partnership Helps Students Save Time and Money
- Supporting Student Success by the Book
- UCC Student Steps up to Serve as a Mayor
- Adapting to Change One Degree at a Time
- Rainbows and Unicorns: Chemistry's Perfect Solution
- UCC Art Gallery Features Faculty Work
- Creating a New Path to a Second Career
- UCC Presents Voice Faculty in Concert
- Dramatic Changes in Performing Arts
- UCC Leads State's Community Colleges in GED Completion Rates
- Blazing a Trail From Behind a Big Wheel
- Mainstream Wins Five Collegiate Awards
- How Filling a Gap Turned Into a Degree
- UCC Announces 2018 Commencement Speaker
- Achieving Success While Reaching a Goal
- Winning Combination of Brain Power and Will Power
- Rough Crossing Set to Make Waves
- All-Oregon Academic Team Celebration in Salem
- 2018 SkillsUSA Oregon State Champs
- Oregon One-Acts Hit the Stage at UCC
- Lion in Winter Ready to Roar
- UCC Theatre Arts Presents The Lion in Winter
- Playing a Mission-Critical Role
- Hands-on Lesson in History
- Filling a Gap in Dental Care