“Supporting a family was number one in my mind... it was critical to finish college and reach my personal goals.”
UCC chemistry instructor Sean Breslin's philosophy on teaching: Have fun and make people think and look at the world in a different way.
This work, created by UCC Visual Arts faculty member Renee Couture, is one of the pieces on display in the UCC Gallery.
“I had such a great two years at UCC. When I finish my bachelor’s degree, I’m coming back home."
More Articles ...
- UCC Presents Voice Faculty in Concert
- Dramatic Changes in Performing Arts
- UCC Leads State's Community Colleges in GED Completion Rates
- Blazing a Trail From Behind a Big Wheel
- Mainstream Wins Five Collegiate Awards
- How Filling a Gap Turned Into a Degree
- UCC Announces 2018 Commencement Speaker
- Achieving Success While Reaching a Goal
- Winning Combination of Brain Power and Will Power
- Rough Crossing Set to Make Waves
- All-Oregon Academic Team Celebration in Salem
- 2018 SkillsUSA Oregon State Champs
- Oregon One-Acts Hit the Stage at UCC
- Lion in Winter Ready to Roar
- UCC Theatre Arts Presents The Lion in Winter
- Playing a Mission-Critical Role
- Hands-on Lesson in History
- Filling a Gap in Dental Care
- Creating a Road to Success
- Tell me More, Tell me More
- Getting the Ultimate Return on His Investment
- Helping Students Remove Barriers
- Hiring Great Employees Starts Before They're Hired
- Outstanding Student, Outstanding Opportunity
- Oven Mitts for Welding Gloves