Nursing program alum Kelli Finlay (2018) says she chose UCC for her education because it was local and because of the reputation the program maintains.
“Something I had always dreamed about doing ever since I came back from my first mission trip to Guatemala, was to one day be able to go down there and help in the medical field."
"The Nursing program was something that has and will continue to be very important and special in my life."
More Articles ...
- Nursing Program Granted 8-Year OSBN Approval
- UCC Engineering Student Maps the Way Through a Water Contamination
- Working Through Addiction to Help Others
- Creating Commercial-Free Success From Scratch
- Five Minutes in a Chair can Save Your Life
- Student Selected as Coca-Cola Academic Team Gold Scholar
- UCC Nursing Program Facts
- Partnership Helps Students Save Time and Money
- How Filling a Gap Turned Into a Degree
- UCC Announces 2018 Commencement Speaker
- Achieving Success While Reaching a Goal
- Winning Combination of Brain Power and Will Power
- 2018 SkillsUSA Oregon State Champs
- Hands-on Lesson in History
- Filling a Gap in Dental Care
- Creating a Road to Success
- Getting the Ultimate Return on His Investment
- Hiring Great Employees Starts Before They're Hired
- Outstanding Student, Outstanding Opportunity
- Oven Mitts for Welding Gloves
- Diploma in One Hand, Job in the Other
- Blazing a New Trail to Success
- Taking Skills on the Road
- Courage to Start, Discipline to Finish
- From Childhood Picture to Real-life Cop