The Success Center provides a variety of resources to UCC students. Get help for your courses by meeting with an academic coach on campus, or hop online with SmarThinking for help on the weekends. Our computer lab is open to all students and provides access to our college prep review like CSM and LearningExpress Library.
Academic Coaching Calendar
Resources at the Success Center
Academic coaching schedule
- Academic Coaches
- Skills Coaches
College and GED Skills Review:
- Placement Test Skills Review College placement test skills review and practice tests
- Core Skills Mastery (CSM) | Skills review, GED and college prep
- Khan Academy | Skills review and college prep
- LearningExpress Library | Skills review, GED, and college prep
- SmarThinking | Online tutoring 24/7 found within Canvas (Must be logged in to view)
- Proctoring Services | For students from other colleges & universities who need to take a
We can help you:
- Become a more confident, successful, independent learner
- Develop your understanding and skills in a number of courses
- Improve your time management, note-taking, and test-taking skills
Spotlight on Student Success : Ashli Payne
Student athlete, Ashli Payne, accomplished much while attending UCC by staying focused.
Get the details.
Hours & Information
Library Building map
8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Thursday
Success Center Initiatives Coordinator