The Success Center provides a variety of resources to UCC students. Get help for your courses by meeting virtually with an academic coach online through the Academic Coaching Calendar or with SmarThinking for help on the weekends.
To meet with a UCC academic coach (tutor) for the first time, do the following:
- Find the day and time for either the drop in session or the study group
- Click on the name of the coach and open the event
- Click on the link within which takes you to Canvas
- Log into Canvas with your Canvas username and password and enroll in the course
- Go to your Canvas courses and find the course for drop in tutoring or study groups
- Find the academic coach's name, day, and time.
- Click on the link to go to a Zoom waiting room
- The academic coach will admit you to the session
Once you have done this you will find the Student Success Drop-In Tutoring and/or the Success Center Study Groups courses in your Canvas dashboard or your Canvas course list.
Academic Coaching Calendar
Hours & Information
Success Center Initiatives Coordinator