FAFSA Resources and Assistance
- Find assistance to fill out your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Financial Aid Office
- The financial aid office provides information and assistance in navigating the process of applying for financial aid.
Money for College
- Identify funding for college.
- Search for scholarships (which do not need to be paid back)
TRIO Student Support Services
- Provides grant aid, scholarship and financial aid assistance for first-generation college students.
- The Success Navigator supports STEP eligible students with enhanced personalized coaching and financial resources. Contact the Success Navigator to confirm your program eligibility.
DreamSavers (NeighborWorks Umpqua)
- Details on opening an Individual Development Account savings program.
Office of Student Access and Completion
- Identify grant and scholarship opportunities for college expenses.
Oregon Promise Grant
- A state grant that helps to cover tuition costs at any Oregon community college for recent high school graduates and GED® test graduates.
- DHS Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) assists individuals with disabilities to get and keep a job that matches their skills, interests and abilities.