Attending Student Orientation is an important part of getting a strong start to your academic adventure.
Orientation will help you:
- Identify student resources.
- Learn to navigate the UCC website and your student accounts.
- Recognize key college policies, procedures, and practices.
- Learn how to check your financial aid status.
- Develop relationships with staff, faculty, and other students
Student Orientation takes place on-campus in a group setting. You will need your UCC 800 ID number in order to sign-up.
The spring orientation dates will be posted soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your UCC student ID number.
- Student Orientation includes a brief 15-minute campus tour, please dress accordingly.
- If you require accommodations or need an alternative tour method, please contact Jessica.
How do I find out about Veterans-only Orientation or accommodations?
Contact Jessica for more information.
Can I take an Online Orientation?
Do you live out of the area and can't attend an on-campus orientation?