Attending Student Orientation is an important part of getting a strong start to your academic adventure.
Orientation will help you:
- Identify student resources.
- Learn to navigate the UCC website and your student accounts.
- Recognize key college policies, procedures, and practices.
- Learn how to check your financial aid status.
- Develop relationships with staff, faculty, and other students
Student Orientation takes place on-campus in a group setting. You will need your UCC 800 ID number in order to sign-up.
- Tuesday, December 18, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, Location HNCS 201/202
- Friday, January 4, 2019, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, Location CWT 11
BECOME A RIVER HAWK
- Tuesday, December 18, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, Location HNCS 201/202
Veterans-only Orientation Dates
Contact Jessica Richardson for more information on orientation for our Veterans.
Do you live out of the area and can't attend an on-campus orientation?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your UCC student ID number.
- Student Orientation includes a brief 15-minute campus tour, please dress accordingly.
- If you require accommodations or need an alternative tour method, please contact Jessica Richardson.
Reschedule for a day that will work for you.
For accommodations contact Jessica.
Umpqua Community College
1140 Umpqua College Rd.
Roseburg, OR 97470