Machine operators, stackers, sorters, graders! Our fast-paced mill environment needs a hardworking, reliable, safety-conscious person like you to keep up with our production demands. An added benefit is working alongside the amazing individuals in our Wood Products Job Training Program for people with disabilities.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis and work quickly with an awareness of your surroundings. Must be able to set up machines and make adjustments.
- You will be working 8-hour days in various temperature conditions; there is no heat or cooling in the building.
- Basic reading, writing, math, and communication skills are required.
- Steady work history and mill experience is desired; forklift experience is a plus.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must embrace Sunrise’s mission of providing opportunities and purpose to people with disabilities.
- Must be able to pass criminal history check and drug screen, including negative for all marijuana products due to federal contracts.
Job Status: Full-Time
Hours: Monday - Friday ( 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
Wage: $12.00 per hour
Location: Roseburg (Green)
How to Apply: Online with Sunrise
Position Closes: Open Until Filled