Production Team Members - we are looking for production team members for several departments. You will work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment to manufacture, machine, finish, inspect, and ship doors and related products. These are entry level positions with opportunity for growth for strong performers!!
What you get to learn and do:
- Reads and interprets production orders, templates, etc.
- Completes manual labor and operates CNC and PLC equipment.
- Operates and maintains production machines.
- Identifies potential issues and takes action to solve them in cooperation with team.
- Adapts to different tasks throughout the day.
- Lifts and carries doors and door components.
- Operate various pneumatic and electrical powered hand tools.
- Maintains company strict safety, cleanliness and environmental standards at all times.
- Inspects finished products and ensures they meet all quality specifications.
- Works as part of a team and contributes to successful production of doors and related products.
Job Title: Production Team Door Manufacturing
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Must be able to read templates and follow directions.
- Use of hand tools and wood-working tools beneficial.
- Must be willing to perform manual labor including lifting.
- Candidates should be willing to seek and accept new opportunities within our factory for growth and advancement.
- Pre-employment drug screening required.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- CNC/PLC machine operation a real advantage.
Job Status: Temporary (possible hire on.)
Hours: Monday - Friday (7 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Wage: $12.00 Per Hour
How to Apply: Online with Selectemp
Position Closes: Open Until Filled