- Supervises kitchen volunteers, assists in serving food.
- Washing pots, pans, dishes, steam table, counters, equipment and floors.
- Inventory supplies before and after each meal.
- Assists public and other employees in answering routine questions and providing readily available information.
- May utilize a cash box and make change.
- Any combination of course work, experience and/or training that provides required knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform duties of this position.
- A Food Handler's Certificate must be obtained within 30 days of hire. Some positions must possess a valid Oregon driver's license at time of appointment.
Job Status: Part Time
Hours: Depend on Employer
Wage: $11 Per Hour
How to Apply: Online with Douglas County HR