- Currently seeking candidates for several Environmental Aide positions.
- In this position you must be able to demonstrate respect and sensitivity to cultural/social differences in interactions with others.
- Completes assigned tasks in a timely manner while demonstrating initiative and problem-solving skills, using sound judgment.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed, with little or no direction; shows initiative in assisting others within the department.
- Responsible for cleaning all nurses units, patients' rooms and all other designated facility areas, including floors, woodwork, sills, vents, sinks, furniture, etc. Cleans walls, beds, commodes, mirrors, showers, fixtures, doors, closets, drawers, phones, inside windows, water fountains.
- Follows the department's policies and procedures on cleaning, disinfecting and deodorization.
- Cleans up major spills when necessary, responding to pages in a timely manner.
- Obtains all supplies and equipment for performance of tasks; cleans and restocks housekeeping carts at the end of each shift.
- Removes all trash and linen within the facility.
- Correctly and carefully follows directions for cleaning solution preparations. Handles bio-hazard material according to procedures.
Qualifications: Depends on Employer
Job Status: Part-Time or Full-Time
Hours: Flexible schedule
Wage: $15.00 per hour
How to Apply: Click Here to go online and apply with Express
Position Closes: Open Until Filled