We are looking for an energetic, person-centered employee who can help us showcase great deals in Douglas County by providing outstanding customer service at our Sunrise Shop & Save store in Myrtle Creek! Part-time and full-time hours available. This position will work as Cashier, stock shelves, and process goods. Part-time and full-time hours may include evenings and weekends.
Job Title: Cashier
- Minimum 4-6 months’ experience in a retail setting preferred.
- Experience working with adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities is awesome but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite will be a big plus as well.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be able to stand through majority of work shift; grasp, bend, reach, push, pull, kneel.
- Must be able to lift 20-30 lbs. routinely unassisted; 50 lbs. on occasion with assistance.
- Must be able to pass criminal history check and drug screen including negative for all marijuana products due to federal contracts.
Job Status: Part-Time / Full-Time
Hours: Depends on Employer (Part-time and full-time hours may include evenings and weekends.)
Wage: $11.00 Per Hour
Location: Myrtle Creek
How to Apply: Online with Sunrise
Position Closes: Open Until Filled