Graveyard Saw Mill/Planer Clean Up Laborer - We are currently recruiting for a family owned and operated sawmill that has been in business since 1947. They are a unique cutting mill that specializes in high quality custom cut timbers. They are known for their family oriented culture and it is their mission to continue to serve the lumber industry with top quality products. They are looking for dedicated, hardworking employees to join their team.
- Cleaning in and under the saw mill.
- Using shovel, rack and backhoe to shovel sawdust and wood debris.
- Must be agile and able to crawl in and around things.
- Teamwork: Applicants need to be able to work well with others in a fast paced environment and be willing to help out where needed throughout the work shift.
- Coordination: Applicants need to have good hand-eye coordination.
- Attendance: We are a production facility that needs applicants with excellent attendance records.
Job Title: Graveyard Sawmill Clean Up Laborer
Qualifications: Depends On Employer
Job Status: Temporary
Hours: Graveyard shift 8:30 p.m. - 5 a.m. (Training will be held during Day shift)
Wage: $14.00 Per Hour
How to Apply: Online with Selectemp
Position Closes: Open Until Filled