Lumber is packaged, tallied and entered into our lumber inventory by the package plan tally laborer for use by the sales and shipping teams, and lumber is checked against current orders to ensure that manufacturing has produced the products as specified.
- Maintain accurate account of all lumber processed at the package plant.
- Accurately accounting for, tagging and tallying all lumber.
- Use bar coded tags at all times.
- Monitor the appearance of our lumber and packaging for neatness, uniformity, stapling, tagging, and product identification to be sure we are meeting our customer service and quality assurance standards.
- The Package Plant Tally Laborer must have strict attention to detail is imperative as this department is the last to see the product before it goes to the customer.
Job Title: Package Plant Tally Laborer
- Strong basic math skills (add/subtract/multiply/divide) is imperative.
- Experience preferred but not required.
Job Status: Temporary to Hire
Hours: Monday-Thursday 5:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Occasional Fridays and/or weekends)
Wage: $15.00 Per Hour (With pay rate reviews conducted every couple of weeks)
How to Apply: Online with SelecTemp
Position Closes: Open Until Filled