- The Crew position provides each guest with a positive customer service experience by providing exceptional customer service, keeping the restaurant clean, preparing, packaging and delivering a hot, quality product that meets company standards.
- Keep the restaurant clean, pleasant and safe for all customers and employees.
- Take guest orders, process payment and make accurate change.
- Clean and stock station, dining area, restrooms, and premises.
- Prepare, package and deliver hot, quality food to customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be service oriented and able to provide exceptional customer service.
- Good team player.
- Able to comfortably interact with customers and handle service issues that may arise in a professional manner.
- Have or obtain food handler's card within 30 day of hire.
- Must be 16 or older
Job Status: Part Time
Hours: (20) Depend on Employer
Wage: $11.25 Per Hour
How to Apply: Check with UCC Student Job Placement