Dollar Tree is seeking motivated individuals to support our Stores as we provide essential products at great values to the communities we serve.
- Responsible for assisting with the complete operations of assigned store, in conjunction with assigned tasks and duties.
- Assist in the merchandising of the store.
- Fully cross-trained to assist with cash register operations, customer service and stock replenishment.
- Handle all sales transactions while operating assigned cash register.
- Maintains security of all cash.
- Protects all company assets.
- Maintains a high level of good customer service.
- Maintains a pleasant, friendly, cooperative attitude with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
- Receives merchandise.
- Assist with unloading trucks.
- Works in a safe manner.
- Adheres to and upholds policies and procedures.
- General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
- Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers.
- High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash.
Job Status: Part-Time
Hours: Depends on Employer
Wage: Depends on Employer
Location: Roseburg, Sutherlin (Multiple Locations)
How to Apply: Online with Dollar Tree
Position Closes: Until Filled