We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented employee with critical-thinking and problem-solving skills. You will help us expand our retail offerings in Douglas County by providing outstanding production and customer service. This position will assemble merchandise at our Umpqua Liquidation store. Part-time hours are 2:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday; may be required to fill in for other shifts as needed.
Job Title: Processor (Umpqua Liquidation)
- Minimum 4-6 months experience in a retail setting preferred.
- Experience working with adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities is awesome but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite will be a plus as well.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be able to pass criminal history check and drug screen including negative for all marijuana products due to federal contracts.
- Must be able to stand through majority of work shift; grasp, bend, reach, push, pull, kneel.
- Must be able to lift 20-30 lbs. routinely unassisted; 50 lbs. on occasion with assistance.
Job Status: Part-Time
Hours: 2:00 p.m to 6:30 p.m. (Monday - Friday. May be required to fill in for other shifts as needed.)
Wage: $ 11.00 Per HOur
Location: Myrtle Creek
How to Apply: Online with Sunrise
Position Closes: Until Filled