- Driving client to and from appointments.
- Light cooking and general clean up.
- Administering/monitoring medications and completing daily records (paperwork regarding client's medications, activities, etc.)
- Assist with all daily living activities if needed, including occasional lifting of clients from bed or chair.
- Cleaning kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, laundry, and changing sheets for client safety and comfort.
- Team Communication - coordinating patient care with other members of the health care team.
- Reporting - recording changes in patient condition to family/employer.
- Provide emotional support for patients through companionship and conversations.
Job Title: Companion Care/ Caregiver
- Must have a minimum of 1-year care-providing or companion experience.
- Care-provider experience MUST be verifiable through references.
- Subject to an extensive criminal background check.
- Valid license and clean DMV record with no moving violations within the last 3 years
Job Status: Part-Time
Hours: 36 Hours Per Week (Saturday/Sunday and then one weekday. (9 a.m. - 9 p.m.)
Wage: $12.48 Per Hour
How to Apply: Online with Cardinal Services