We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented employee with critical-thinking and problem-solving skills. You will help us expand our retail offerings in Douglas County by providing outstanding production and customer service. This position will assemble merchandise at our Umpqua Liquidation store. Part-time hours may include evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to stand through majority of work shift; grasp, bend, reach, push, pull, kneel.
- Must be able to lift 20-30 lbs. routinely unassisted; 50 lbs. on occasion with assistance.
- Job Title:
- Minimum 4-6 months’ experience in a retail setting preferred.
- Experience working with adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities is awesome but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite will be a plus as well.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be able to pass criminal history check and drug screen including negative for all marijuana products due to federal contracts.
Job Status: Part-Time
Hours: Depends on Employer ( hours may include evenings and weekends).
Wage: $11.50 Per Hour
Location: Myrtle Creek
How to Apply: Online with Sunrise
Position Closes: Open Until Filled