- Caregivers work one-on-one, helping seniors and disabled people in their own homes.
- Caregivers must assist with bathing, grooming, dressing, meal preparation, transfer assistance, light housekeeping, laundry, and if necessary assist with medication.
- Verifiable caregiving experience
- A friendly, flexible attitude
- A reliable car and valid car insurance
- Willingness to cook and do light housekeeping
- The ability to pass a background and reference check
- Ability to pass a drug test
Job Status: Part-Time or Full-Time
Hours: Flexible Schedule
Wage: Depends on Employer
How to Apply: Click Here to go online with Advantage Home Care to apply.
Position Closes: Open Until Filled