• Assist staff with general fish management activities.
• Assist staff in conducting fish monitoring and data collection.
• Assist with office tasks, data entry, and sampling equipment care and maintenance
Company: Department of Fish and Wildlife
Job Title: Paid Fish Division Internship Opportunities - Fish District Management Intern
Qualifications: To be considered for an internship:
• You must be a student, currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in a college or university, preferably in a biological/ecological sciences related field, during the internship. (If you have graduated or will be graduating by June 2020, you are not eligible for these internship opportunities); AND
• You must submit a Cover Letter/Letter of Interest (no more than 1 page) with your application that includes your major course of study, your career interests, and what you would like to learn from this internship opportunity.
Preference will be given to students who are currently pursuing a biological/ecological sciences related degree and a review of cover letters/letters of interest.
Please note: Students are only eligible to participate in one internship with ODFW.
NOTE: You may be required to provide your college transcripts to verify your education status. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
City: Roseburg (Multiple Locations)
Hours: Depending on Employer
Pay: 14.75 per hour
How to Apply: Oregon Job Opportunities
Closing Date: 04/14/2020 at 11:59 p.m.