Do you like making things sparkle and shine? Are you a mission-minded person who enjoys making a difference in people’s lives? We’re looking for you! Driving to various business locations in the community, you will work alongside your crew members, cleaning, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, toilet cleaning, window washing, using cleaning product, and other janitorial responsibilities. Job includes understanding and ensuring completion of janitorial contract requirements, completing required documentation, and maintaining necessary supplies and vehicle maintenance. Training will be provided to become a crew lead and Direct Support Professional to support crew members in our Janitorial Job Training Program.
Job Title: Janitor
- Experience in business/commercial janitorial techniques.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be physically able to perform all essential job duties.
- Desire to work with people with intellectual/developmental disabilities required; experience preferred.
- Must obtain First Aid/CPR certification.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Valid Oregon driver’s license and insurable by Sunrise insurance carrier.
- Must be able to pass criminal history check and drug screen including negative for all marijuana products due to federal contracts.
Job Status: Full-time position (Includes benefits)
Hours: Monday-Friday (May be required to work with other shifts and crews as needed)
Wage: $12.00 Per Hour (DOE)
Location: Roseburg, Green
How to Apply: Online with Sunrise Enterprise