Attending Student Orientation is an important part of getting a strong start to your academic adventure.
Orientation will help you:
- Identify student resources
- Learn to navigate the website and your student accounts
- Recognize key college policies, procedures, and practices
- Learn how to check your financial aid status
- Know your next steps
Student Orientation takes place on-campus in a group setting. You will need your UCC 800 ID number in order to sign-up.
Choose a date/time listed below then use the "Sign Up" link below to schedule your Student Orientation.
- Saturday, December 14, 10:00 am-12:00 pm, Community Workforce Training (CWT) Room 17
- Friday, December 20, 9:00-11:00 pm, Community Workforce Training (CWT) Room 17
Here is a link to the Campus Map.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your UCC student ID number.
- Student Orientation includes a brief 15-minute campus tour, please dress accordingly.
- If you require accommodations or need an alternative tour method, please contact the Admissions Office
How do I find out about Veterans-only Orientation or accommodations?
Contact the Admissions Office for more information.
Can I take an Online Orientation?
Do you live out of the area and can't attend an on-campus orientation?
Contact Admissions for an online orientation option. Include your student ID number in the email.