Transferring to UCC

If you are considering transferring to Umpqua Community College, you'll need to submit your transcripts from your other colleges/universities for an evaluation. Official transcripts are evaluated AFTER you have applied to UCC .

How it works

  • Contact your other colleges/universities and request official transcripts be sent to UCC Admissions Office, PO Box 967, Roseburg, OR 97470 or at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (for eTranscript requests). 
  • UCC's Registrar will complete an official evaluation on your transcripts. This process may take up to 4 weeks depending on the volumes. Be sure submit your transcripts as early as possible!
  • The evaluation results will be sent to your UCC student email. The results will show how your previous coursework transferred to UCC. 

Official college transcripts must be received unopened to be official. Transcripts can also be dropped off or hand delivered to the UCC Admissions Office in the LaVerne Murphy Student Center.

How-To Guide (Request Other College / Military Transcripts)

Apply to UCC Now!