The Office of Advancement builds relationships and partnerships that raise philanthropic resources to promote and support the strategic priorities of UCC and student success.
- Develop and maintain individual and community relationships that support the mission of UCC.
- Enhance financial contributions and resources that support programs and services that support student success.
- Promote advancement programs and services that support the mission of the college and the success of students.
The Office of Advancement includes the following key areas:
- Alumni Relations: The Alumni Relations department focuses on meaningful relations between alumni, college and community to increase awareness, pride, participation, volunteer involvement and philanthropic commitment to UCC.
- UCC Foundation: The UCC Foundation focuses on a diverse fundraising plan that supports the mission and strategic plan of UCC.
- Grant Development: The Grant Development department supports the mission of UCC by providing funding opportunities for initiatives and projects that drive student success. (provide link to page)
- Scholarships: The Scholarship Department focuses on providing scholarship support to all current and prospective students.