It's always a good time to learn, grow and move in front of the pack.
Summer and Fall classes are going to ROCK online. In-person classes will, in due course, appear more and more over time. Despite challenging times, we are here and so should YOU! If you are a graduating high school senior, GED completer, laid-off worker, or underemployed, you can think ahead, learn new skills, and be ready for the future!
Many things have changed.
History teaches us that during tough times reaching educational goals can make you ready for future opportunities. Here are some things to consider in the short to medium term. (0-18 months)
- Corporate Services have experienced some growth.
- As companies lay off workers, people and companies fill the gaps as needed.
- Examples. Accounting, Project Management, Facilities Management, Finance, Budgeting, and Compliance.
- Finance took a dip but it was much lower than many other sectors.
- Banks are involved in aspects of the CARES Act.
- Health Care dipped but is more resilient than other sectors.
- Many elective health care services are being postponed.
- Legal Services are in an uptrend.
- Helping businesses of all sorts navigate the new legal landscape.
- Public Safety jobs are in demand.
- Examples. Firefighters, Paramedics, and Police Officers.
- Software & IT Services are in a growth cycle.
- Moving infrastructure and services online.
Although it is true that laid-off workers can collect unemployment checks, only those that increase their skills now will win jobs as things go back to normal.
We have programs that fit trends now and in the future.
Browse some popular certificate and degree programs below or see our full lists of transfer, CTE, and online programs. This short-list will change over the coming weeks and month as we evaluate the situation as it keeps evolving. You can also view, download, and print our full list of degrees and certificates.
Addiction Studies - Quick!
Dental Assisting - Quick!
Drafting Technician - Quick!
Junior Programmer - Quick!
Ready to get started?
Important! Use school code 003222 in step 2.
- After applying you get ...
- Quick acceptance (2-3 business days)
- Student ID
- Next enrollment steps
- The FAFSA helps you get ...
- Government loans
- Work study opportunities
- Orientation helps you ...
- Identify student resources
- Navigate the UCC website
- Learn key College policies and more.
Contact the Admissions staff to walk you through your steps. They are here to help you! Call us at 541-440-7743.
Money for College
How can you pay for all this? Good question. Right? There are hundreds of thousands (more like millions) of dollars available. It is possible to leave college without debt! (Yes. You read that correctly!) Devoting some time and effort to securing money for college can pay off BIG.
Virtual Enrollment Events
Register for one of our enrollment events! Find out what UCC is all about. Event topics include enrollment steps, financial aid, online learning, and careers.
Registration for Summer & Fall Term Credit Classes
All students are eligible to register for classes now. New students need to complete the first four enrollment steps: