Complete this program online
Experience the convenience and flexibility of studying online with UCC.
Start classes any time. (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer)
The Office Assistant Certificate prepares students by creating an entry-level foundation of knowledge and skills in the office environment.
The Office Assistant Certificate is designed to prepare students for an entry-level career performing office functions such as office reception, communication, documentation, accounting, managing documents, and other office functions.
Students who successfully complete the Office Assistant Certificate will:
- Demonstrate professional skills that lead to success within the office workplace
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Apply critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Distinguish the importance of an ethical work environment
- Apply information and technology tools relevant to the profession
Ready to get started?
It's easy and only requires TWO steps.
Fill out our request info form. This will alert us that you are interested in the Office Technology programs.
If you are new to UCC (you've never taken a class), apply to UCC. Otherwise, you are done for now. You will be contacted about the next steps.
Business office entry-level positions such as clerks, receptionists, office assistants, and other office assistant focused careers.
Students not knowing how to keyboard, must take OA 110 their first term.
If required by placement test results, students will need to take MTH 020, WR 115.
Sheryl Lehi - Contact
Program Coordinator, Associate Professor, Business