The event coordinators thank the campus and community for their support in making "Fill the Bus" a success.
Adult Basic Skills Program more than doubled this year's state average with a 34% completion rate.
On Friday, Aug. 24, UCC's student leaders will be collecting school supplies, non-perishable food, and hygiene items for students in need.
Air quality in Southern Oregon drives Grants Pass High School's 200+ member marching band north to use UCC's field to practice.
More Articles ...
- UCC Gym Gets an Upgrade for the 2018-2019 Season
- On-Court and Off-Court Performers
- Blazing a Trail From Behind a Big Wheel
- Nursing Program Updates Accreditation Status
- A New Place to Learn and Grow
- College Encourages Community Input
- Spring Term Honor Roll
- Remembering a Long-Time UCC Supporter
- UCC Celebrates Commencement 2018
- Mainstream Wins Five Collegiate Awards
- How Filling a Gap Turned Into a Degree
- UCC Announces 2018 Commencement Speaker
- UCC Symphonic Band Benefit Performance
- Achieving Success While Reaching a Goal
- Valuable Resources for Students
- Congratulations, Outstanding Students
- Book Project Leaves Legacy for Students
- Student Artists Shine in Annual Showcase
- Interactive Event Brings Planets to Life
- Winning Combination of Brain Power and Will Power
- Board Of Education Approves Tuition and Fees
- STEAM Extravaganza Coming to UCC
- Rough Crossing Set to Make Waves
- All-Oregon Academic Team Celebration in Salem
- Challenging Athletes From all Over Oregon