"The Nursing program was something that has and will continue to be very important and special in my life."
Many changes are coming to UCC's Bookstore; including renovations, food service, and even a name change.
2018-19 team earns #8 ranking in the Women's Basketball Coaches Association (WBCA) Top 25 Team Honor Roll.
UCC is proud to announce full-time students who are racing to success!
More Articles ...
- Nursing Program Granted 8-Year OSBN Approval
- Myrtle Creek Author Receives Honorary Degree
- Spirit of Umpqua Hall of Fame Gains Three New Members
- Grant Helps Remove Financial Barriers for GED Students
- UCC Celebrates Commencement on June 14
- Have no Fear, Academic Coaches are Here
- UCC Engineering Student Maps the Way Through a Water Contamination
- Working Through Addiction to Help Others
- Annual Exhibit Showcases Student Work
- Strengthening the Campus Community's Roots
- Out-of-this-World Event Coming to UCC
- Creating Commercial-Free Success From Scratch
- Understanding Culture and Building Better Businesses
- Five Minutes in a Chair can Save Your Life
- Red Your Lips to Raise Awareness
- Winter Term Honor Roll
- Community Invited to Attend Cost-Free Documentary
- Competitive Math Regionals Sums up at UCC
- Build a Place Where People Love to Work
- Showing Support and Raising Awareness
- Exploring Your Future with UCC
- CTE Signing Day: A National Success
- Truck Driving Program Receives State-of-the-Art Donation
- Art Gallery Welcomes Hallie Ford Fellows Exhibit
- Learn How to Get Paid While Going to School