“Human trafficking is an issue that Douglas County can no longer turn a blind eye on.”
UCC Fire Science equips fire engine thanks to $2500 grant.
Works by Heidi Brueckner on display through Dec. 4.
Community supports students and 10/1 Memorial fundraising by contributing more than $188,000.
More Articles ...
- Transforming Lives Through Music
- Emerging as a Regional Leader
- World-Renowned Violinist to Perform at UCC
- UCC Welcomes Five Delegates from Ukraine
- Summer Term Honor Roll
- Campus Store Grand Reopening Event
- College Welcomes Credit Union to Campus
- The Journey From Recovery to Discovery
- Becoming What She Always Wanted to Be
- Making a Difference Around the World
- Building Better Futures One Student at a Time
- Working to Make a Dream Come True
- Renovations Write New Chapter for Bookstore
- Celebrating Victories On and Off the Court
- Spring Term Honor Roll
- Nursing Program Granted 8-Year OSBN Approval
- Myrtle Creek Author Receives Honorary Degree
- Spirit of Umpqua Hall of Fame Gains Three New Members
- UCC Celebrates Commencement on June 14
- Have no Fear, Academic Coaches are Here
- UCC Engineering Student Maps the Way Through a Water Contamination
- Working Through Addiction to Help Others
- Annual Exhibit Showcases Student Work
- Strengthening the Campus Community's Roots
- Out-of-this-World Event Coming to UCC