Teichner is a student in UCC's Paralegal Studies program.
The free performance takes place on Tuesday, March 5, in Jacoby Auditorium.
UCC blood drive receives national award recognition.
More Articles ...
- Board of Education to Consider Child Care Center Closure
- UCC Nursing Program Facts
- Overcoming Fear to Answer the Call to Care
- Granting Wishes to Better Serve Students
- Partnership Helps Students Save Time and Money
- Community Answers Call to Pack the Gym
- Leaving the Nest: An Exit Interview with a Graduating Mascot
- Community Invited to Pack the Gym
- UCC Hosts First-Ever National CTE Signing Day
- Community Invited to Annual Explore Event
- UCC Presents 'Two Guys with Guitars' in Concert
- Fall Term Honor Roll
- Nursing Students Make Wishes Come True
- Consider Strategies for Success Course
- Supporting Student Success by the Book
- Tapʰòytʰaʼ Hall Becomes Award-Winning Building
- A Community of Giving Thanks
- UCC Student Steps up to Serve as a Mayor
- Adapting to Change One Degree at a Time
- Rainbows and Unicorns: Chemistry's Perfect Solution
- UCC Foundation 3rd Annual Legacy Ball
- UCC Welcomes New Life Coach
- UCC Art Gallery Features Faculty Work
- Going Green to Save Green: UCC Recognized for Energy Efficiency
- Creating a New Path to a Second Career