Autzen Foundation and ASUCC provide funds for new tools and no-cost clinics.
New art cases provided by Leadership UCC team spotlights student art.
The Rogue Credit Union (RCU) branch at Umpqua Community College (UCC) recognized with Business Innovation award.
UCC is proud to recognize the hard work its students accomplish in order to reach excellence!
More Articles ...
- How an Alumnus Became a Holiday Hero
- Giving 101: How Students Support Students
- Fighting Human Trafficking at Home
- Grant Helps Support Future Firefighters
- Art Gallery Presents Monsterbet
- UCC Foundation 4th Annual Legacy Ball
- Transforming Lives Through Music
- Emerging as a Regional Leader
- World-Renowned Violinist to Perform at UCC
- UCC Welcomes Five Delegates from Ukraine
- Summer Term Honor Roll
- Campus Store Grand Reopening Event
- College Welcomes Credit Union to Campus
- The Journey From Recovery to Discovery
- Becoming What She Always Wanted to Be
- Making a Difference Around the World
- Building Better Futures One Student at a Time
- Working to Make a Dream Come True
- Renovations Write New Chapter for Bookstore
- Celebrating Victories On and Off the Court
- Spring Term Honor Roll
- Nursing Program Granted 8-Year OSBN Approval
- Myrtle Creek Author Receives Honorary Degree
- Spirit of Umpqua Hall of Fame Gains Three New Members
- Grant Helps Remove Financial Barriers for GED Students