Student-run credit union collaborates with course work.
Nursing program alum Kelli Finlay (2018) says she chose UCC for her education because it was local and because of the reputation the program maintains.
“Something I had always dreamed about doing ever since I came back from my first mission trip to Guatemala, was to one day be able to go down there and help in the medical field."
More Articles ...
- Building Better Futures One Student at a Time
- Working to Make a Dream Come True
- Renovations Write New Chapter for Bookstore
- Celebrating Victories On and Off the Court
- Spring Term Honor Roll
- Nursing Program Granted 8-Year OSBN Approval
- Myrtle Creek Author Receives Honorary Degree
- Spirit of Umpqua Hall of Fame Gains Three New Members
- Grant Helps Remove Financial Barriers for GED Students
- UCC Celebrates Commencement on June 14
- Have no Fear, Academic Coaches are Here
- UCC Engineering Student Maps the Way Through a Water Contamination
- Working Through Addiction to Help Others
- Annual Exhibit Showcases Student Work
- Strengthening the Campus Community's Roots
- Out-of-this-World Event Coming to UCC
- Creating Commercial-Free Success From Scratch
- Understanding Culture and Building Better Businesses
- Five Minutes in a Chair can Save Your Life
- Red Your Lips to Raise Awareness
- Winter Term Honor Roll
- Community Invited to Attend Cost-Free Documentary
- Competitive Math Regionals Sums up at UCC
- Build a Place Where People Love to Work
- Showing Support and Raising Awareness