UCC student newspaper wins prestigious award.
A total of seventy-seven UCC district high school students qualified this year.
UCC is hosting a diversity presentation and discussion with Danni/y Rosen from GLSEN.
Group will study Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and veteran reintegration.
More Articles ...
- How UCC Helped This Alum Build Success
- UCC Creates Path to Virtual Job Security
- Student Entrepreneurs Rock Startup Weekend
- Completing Education One Test at a Time
- Down and Dirty in the Name of Competition
- Police Reserve Academy Changes Lives
- Winter Term Honor Rolls
- Community Invited to Check Out UCC's Library
- Shaffer Leaves Lasting Legacy at UCC
- Career After College Fair
- UCC Announces 2017 Commencement Speaker
- These Hands Don't Hurt
- More Than a Face Behind Full-Circle Support
- UCC Alumnae Donates Priceless Gifts
- Reluctant Leader Becomes Startup Weekend Superstar
- Finding Value in Finishing What You Start
- Take your Mom to Work Day
- Honoring a History-Making Supporter
- Explore Event Captures Attention, Imaginations
- Million Dollar Ideas
- Bringing a Musical to Life
- Paul Morgan Observatory
- From Helicopters to Cars
- Making the Best of Plan B
- At the UCC Art Gallery