"The Nursing program was something that has and will continue to be very important and special in my life."
Many changes are coming to UCC's Bookstore; including renovations, food service, and even a name change.
2018-19 team earns #8 ranking in the Women's Basketball Coaches Association (WBCA) Top 25 Team Honor Roll.
UCC is proud to announce full-time students who are racing to success!
More Articles ...
- Nursing Program Granted 8-Year OSBN Approval
- Myrtle Creek Author Receives Honorary Degree
- Spirit of Umpqua Hall of Fame Gains Three New Members
- Grant Helps Remove Financial Barriers for GED Students
- UCC Celebrates Commencement on June 14
- Have no Fear, Academic Coaches are Here
- UCC Engineering Student Maps the Way Through a Water Contamination
- Working Through Addiction to Help Others
- Annual Exhibit Showcases Student Work
- Strengthening the Campus Community's Roots
- Out-of-this-World Event Coming to UCC
- Creating Commercial-Free Success From Scratch
- Understanding Culture and Building Better Businesses
- Five Minutes in a Chair can Save Your Life
- Winter Term Honor Roll
- Learn How to Get Paid While Going to School
- Student Selected as Coca-Cola Academic Team Gold Scholar
- UCC Nursing Program Facts
- Overcoming Fear to Answer the Call to Care
- Partnership Helps Students Save Time and Money
- Leaving the Nest: An Exit Interview with a Graduating Mascot
- Fall Term Honor Roll
- Nursing Students Make Wishes Come True
- Consider Strategies for Success Course
- Supporting Student Success by the Book