Teichner is a student in UCC's Paralegal Studies program.
An accurate picture of the UCC Nursing program.
UCC graduate April Myler has two perspectives on the College's Nursing program; one as a student, one as its leader.
More Articles ...
- Leaving the Nest: An Exit Interview with a Graduating Mascot
- Fall Term Honor Roll
- Nursing Students Make Wishes Come True
- Consider Strategies for Success Course
- Supporting Student Success by the Book
- Tapʰòytʰaʼ Hall Becomes Award-Winning Building
- UCC Student Steps up to Serve as a Mayor
- Adapting to Change One Degree at a Time
- Rainbows and Unicorns: Chemistry's Perfect Solution
- UCC Welcomes New Life Coach
- UCC Art Gallery Features Faculty Work
- Creating a New Path to a Second Career
- UCC Presents Voice Faculty in Concert
- UCC Welcomes Five Delegates from Ukraine
- Dramatic Changes in Performing Arts
- UCC Schedules 2018 'Day of Remembrance'
- New Office Created to Support Student Success
- UCC Leads State's Community Colleges in GED Completion Rates
- UCC Gym Gets an Upgrade for the 2018-2019 Season
- On-Court and Off-Court Performers
- Blazing a Trail From Behind a Big Wheel
- Nursing Program Updates Accreditation Status
- A New Place to Learn and Grow
- Spring Term Honor Roll
- Remembering a Long-Time UCC Supporter