This year's student art exhibit features more than 100 pieces of art created by UCC students.
Sixteen trees were recently planted on the UCC campus to replace the trees that were downed during February's snowstorm.
Using every trick in the book, UCC provided Patrick Schneider with the knowledge and skills he needed to build a radio station from scratch.
More Articles ...
- Understanding Culture and Building Better Businesses
- Five Minutes in a Chair can Save Your Life
- Winter Term Honor Roll
- Learn How to Get Paid While Going to School
- Student Selected as Coca-Cola Academic Team Gold Scholar
- UCC Nursing Program Facts
- Overcoming Fear to Answer the Call to Care
- Partnership Helps Students Save Time and Money
- Leaving the Nest: An Exit Interview with a Graduating Mascot
- Fall Term Honor Roll
- Nursing Students Make Wishes Come True
- Consider Strategies for Success Course
- Supporting Student Success by the Book
- Tapʰòytʰaʼ Hall Becomes Award-Winning Building
- UCC Student Steps up to Serve as a Mayor
- Adapting to Change One Degree at a Time
- Rainbows and Unicorns: Chemistry's Perfect Solution
- UCC Welcomes New Life Coach
- UCC Art Gallery Features Faculty Work
- Creating a New Path to a Second Career
- UCC Presents Voice Faculty in Concert
- UCC Welcomes Five Delegates from Ukraine
- Dramatic Changes in Performing Arts
- UCC Schedules 2018 'Day of Remembrance'
- New Office Created to Support Student Success