This year’s tribute will be held on Monday, Oct. 1. Future dates set through 2025 (photo: 2017 Day of Remembrance).
The new Office of Admissions was designed to streamline processes for new students.
Adult Basic Skills Program more than doubled this year's state average with a 34% completion rate.
UCC athletics kicks off a new season with a newly painted and refinished sports court.
More Articles ...
- On-Court and Off-Court Performers
- Blazing a Trail From Behind a Big Wheel
- Nursing Program Updates Accreditation Status
- A New Place to Learn and Grow
- Spring Term Honor Roll
- Remembering a Long-Time UCC Supporter
- Mainstream Wins Five Collegiate Awards
- How Filling a Gap Turned Into a Degree
- UCC Announces 2018 Commencement Speaker
- Achieving Success While Reaching a Goal
- Valuable Resources for Students
- Winning Combination of Brain Power and Will Power
- Board Of Education Approves Tuition and Fees
- Rough Crossing Set to Make Waves
- All-Oregon Academic Team Celebration in Salem
- Challenging Athletes From all Over Oregon
- 2018 SkillsUSA Oregon State Champs
- UCC Launches "Bridging the Gap" Business Conference
- Oregon One-Acts Hit the Stage at UCC
- Finals week is "ruff" thanks to these furry friends!
- Gearing Up for Startup Weekend 2018
- Real-World Experience, Real-World Pay
- Community Invited to Explore UCC Event
- Forestry Club Embarks on Campus Project
- Board Approves New Building Name