Following a rigorous evaluation, Oregon State Board of Nursing grants nursing program maximum time allotment until next evaluation.
Heilman will receive an Honorary Associate of Arts Degree during Friday’s commencement celebration.
This prestigious award honors persons who have made significant contributions to UCC through their actions, talents, dedication, and/or financial support.
$7,400 award from the Cow Creek Foundation will help reduce out-of-pocket costs for tuition and testing.
More Articles ...
- UCC Celebrates Commencement on June 14
- Have no Fear, Academic Coaches are Here
- UCC Engineering Student Maps the Way Through a Water Contamination
- Working Through Addiction to Help Others
- Annual Exhibit Showcases Student Work
- Strengthening the Campus Community's Roots
- Out-of-this-World Event Coming to UCC
- Creating Commercial-Free Success From Scratch
- Understanding Culture and Building Better Businesses
- Five Minutes in a Chair can Save Your Life
- Winter Term Honor Roll
- Learn How to Get Paid While Going to School
- Student Selected as Coca-Cola Academic Team Gold Scholar
- UCC Nursing Program Facts
- Overcoming Fear to Answer the Call to Care
- Partnership Helps Students Save Time and Money
- Leaving the Nest: An Exit Interview with a Graduating Mascot
- Fall Term Honor Roll
- Nursing Students Make Wishes Come True
- Consider Strategies for Success Course
- Supporting Student Success by the Book
- Tapʰòytʰaʼ Hall Becomes Award-Winning Building
- UCC Student Steps up to Serve as a Mayor
- Adapting to Change One Degree at a Time
- Rainbows and Unicorns: Chemistry's Perfect Solution