Making your future happen.
Music is not just about the notes; it’s more about how you make people feel.
Moldenhauer is one of two representatives selected from Oregon to be a part of this year’s leadership cohort.
Group will study Medical Education as part of Open World program.
More Articles ...
- Summer Term Honor Roll
- Campus Store Grand Reopening Event
- College Welcomes Credit Union to Campus
- The Journey From Recovery to Discovery
- Becoming What She Always Wanted to Be
- Making a Difference Around the World
- Building Better Futures One Student at a Time
- Working to Make a Dream Come True
- Renovations Write New Chapter for Bookstore
- Celebrating Victories On and Off the Court
- Spring Term Honor Roll
- Nursing Program Granted 8-Year OSBN Approval
- Myrtle Creek Author Receives Honorary Degree
- Spirit of Umpqua Hall of Fame Gains Three New Members
- Grant Helps Remove Financial Barriers for GED Students
- UCC Celebrates Commencement on June 14
- Have no Fear, Academic Coaches are Here
- UCC Engineering Student Maps the Way Through a Water Contamination
- Working Through Addiction to Help Others
- Annual Exhibit Showcases Student Work
- Strengthening the Campus Community's Roots
- Out-of-this-World Event Coming to UCC
- Creating Commercial-Free Success From Scratch
- Understanding Culture and Building Better Businesses
- Five Minutes in a Chair can Save Your Life