ROSEBURG, Ore., October 26, 2022 — Sue Bradford’s “Legacy” opens Monday, October 31, to both the general public and Umpqua Community College students. The Napa, Californian resident’s work examines the language used to define women using dress and apron motifs.
ROSEBURG, Ore., October 26, 2022 — Umpqua Community College will host an Endangered Alphabet Art Exhibit at the campus library to spotlight languages that are in danger of extinction.
ROSEBURG, Ore., October 10, 2022 — Jalee Chandler, a student at Umpqua Community College in Oregon, has received a $1,000 scholarship from Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society and the International Public Safety Leadership and Ethics Institute (IPSLEI).
UCC Students on Path to Master's Degrees, High Paying Careers with New Industrial Research Partnership
ROSEBURG, Ore., October 7, 2022 — Umpqua Community College has partnered with the University of Oregon (UO) to establish a grant-funded program benefiting students who struggle to pay tuition and are seeking industrial science careers.
More Articles ...
- UCC Presents Infrared Landscape Photographs by Rich Bergeman
- UCC announces 2022 Summer Term Honor Roll
- On-Campus Career Programs for Rural High School Students are Made Possible through Community Partnerships
- UCC Awarded Grant for New AI Lab through New AI Incubator Network
- UCC announces 2022 Spring Term Honor Roll
- UCC Hires Veteran Vinter to Oversee Winery, Southern Oregon Wine Institute
- Faculty contract at Umpqua Community College secured using collaborative method
- UCC Receives $1.5M Grant for Disadvantaged High School Students in Douglas County
- Bachelor's Degree Now Offered on the UCC Campus
- Paul Morgan Observatory Reopens and hosts Lunar Eclipse Stargaze; Free community event
- UCC presents Annual Student Art Exhibition
- UCC Keeps Tuition as Low as Possible in a Time of High Inflation
- High Schools Compete at UCC for Oregon State Math Invitational
- UCC announces 2022 Winter Term Honor Roll
- UCC Art Gallery to Feature "Still Life" Paintings by Michigan Artist
- UCC receives $300k in scholarship funds to aid aspiring truck drivers
- UCC Art Gallery to feature “Pursuing Echoes” series by Missouri artist
- UCC announces 2021 Fall Term Honor Roll
- Back to School: What Nontraditional Students Wish They'd Known
- The Art Gallery at Umpqua Community College Reopens Next Month
- UCC Expands Workforce Development Program with $200k Grant
- UCC Receives $2M Federal Grant to Support Student Success
- UCC showcases new state-of-the-art automotive and welding education center
- President Rachel Pokrandt chosen for Aspen Institute's New Presidents Fellowship to Advance Student Success
- Summer Term Honor Roll