Following a rigorous evaluation, Oregon State Board of Nursing grants nursing program maximum time allotment until next evaluation.
Heilman will receive an Honorary Associate of Arts Degree during Friday’s commencement celebration.
This prestigious award honors persons who have made significant contributions to UCC through their actions, talents, dedication, and/or financial support.
$7,400 award from the Cow Creek Foundation will help reduce out-of-pocket costs for tuition and testing.
More Articles ...
- UCC Celebrates Commencement on June 14
- Have no Fear, Academic Coaches are Here
- UCC Engineering Student Maps the Way Through a Water Contamination
- Working Through Addiction to Help Others
- Annual Exhibit Showcases Student Work
- Strengthening the Campus Community's Roots
- Out-of-this-World Event Coming to UCC
- Creating Commercial-Free Success From Scratch
- Understanding Culture and Building Better Businesses
- Five Minutes in a Chair can Save Your Life
- Red Your Lips to Raise Awareness
- Winter Term Honor Roll
- Community Invited to Attend Cost-Free Documentary
- Competitive Math Regionals Sums up at UCC
- Build a Place Where People Love to Work
- Showing Support and Raising Awareness
- Exploring Your Future with UCC
- CTE Signing Day: A National Success
- Truck Driving Program Receives State-of-the-Art Donation
- Art Gallery Welcomes Hallie Ford Fellows Exhibit
- Learn How to Get Paid While Going to School
- Student Selected as Coca-Cola Academic Team Gold Scholar
- Oregon's Community Colleges Prep to Convoy to the Capitol
- Teatro Milagro Presents Judge Torres
- UCC Student Awarded for Lifesaving Contributions