Complete this program online!
Experience the convenience and flexibility of studying online with UCC.
Start classes any time! (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer)
This certificate program is designed to provide students with advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications such as Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word. Students completing each course in the series will be better prepared to sit for and pass the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) certification exam applicable to each Office application.
Ready to get started?
It's easy and only requires TWO steps.
Fill out our response form. This will alert us that you are interested in the CIS programs.
If you are new to UCC (you've never taken a class), apply to UCC. Otherwise, you are done for now. You will be contacted about the next steps.
Office Clerks perform duties too varied and diverse to be classified in any specific office clerical occupation, requiring knowledge of office systems and procedures. Clerical duties may be assigned in accordance with the office procedures of individual establishments and may include a combination of answering telephones, bookkeeping, typing or word processing, stenography, office machine operation, and filing.
OLMIS data on Office Clerks, General (439061)
View / download catalog information for Microsoft Office Technologist: Pathway Certificate
View / download advising information for Microsoft Office Technologist: Pathway Certificate
Other CIS Certificates & Degrees at UCC
- Computer Science: AS
- Cybersecurity: AAS - New!
- Computer Information Systems: AAS
- Computer Information Systems: One-Year Certificate
- Junior Database Administrator: Pathway Certificate
- Junior Programmer: Pathway Certificate
- Junior Web Developer: Pathway Certificate
- Cisco Networking Support Technician: Pathway Certificate
- Microsoft Networking Support: Pathway Certificate
- Server Administrator: Pathway Certificate
Residents of WA, ID, NV, and CA
If you are from Washington, Idaho, Nevada, or California, you pay Oregon resident tuition rates. That's a big discount! You might also be interested in what life is like around UCC. Find out.
Money for College
Get access to millions of dollars that are available to students - not just loans. There are scholarships, grants and work study opportunities too! Every student can use money for college. It can help you to be more successful. Plus, it can lower your debt load when you finish college. Some students actually leave college debt-free! Here are some important sources of money for college. Don't let these opportunities for financial aid pass you by. Act now! Decide. Commit. Succeed.
- Pell Grants part of FAFSA (for undergraduate students who display exceptional financial need.)
- Federal Work Study part of FAFSA (Work on Campus. Get experience in the workforce.)
- Scholarships, OSAC, FAFSA, and more (Sources of money for college.)
- UCC Scholars (Tuition waiver for high school seniors with high GPAs.)
At UCC, you can earn a variety of certificates and degrees that can enhance your current career or place you in the workforce sooner. Plus, UCC offers:
• Expert faculty dedicated to teaching
• Personal attention and small class sizes
• Online classes
Prospective students should visit Advising and Career Services to get started and then see a program advisor (below) to develop a more focused educational plan.
John Blackwood, MS - Contact
Associate Professor, CIS
Vince Yip, MS - Contact
Associate Professor, CIS