Microsoft Networking Support Technician
Complete this program online.
Experience the convenience and flexibility of studying online with UCC.
Start classes any time. (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer)
The Microsoft Networking Support Technician certificate provides students with a quality education that motivates them to reach their full potential through up-to-date Windows desktop and Server administration course content, relevant lab experiences, and real-world work experience.
The Microsoft Networking Support Technician Pathway Certificate is designed to prepare students to analyze, design, implement, and support Windows desktop systems and Servers. Students will also develop the general problem-solving and troubleshooting skills necessary to obtain entry-level work, or continue towards their AAS in Computer Information Systems.
Students who successfully complete the Microsoft Networking Support Technician Pathway Certificate will:
- Provide traditional technical support to users in a Microsoft desktop and server environment
- Exhibit problem-solving and critical-thinking skills in an individual and/or team environment
Ready to get started?
It's easy and only requires TWO steps.
Fill out our request info form. This will alert us that you are interested in the CIS programs.
If you are new to UCC (you've never taken a class), apply to UCC. Otherwise, you are done for now. You will be contacted about the next steps.
Students completing the courses necessary to earn the Microsoft Networking Support Technician Support certificate will possess the skills needed to analyze, design, implement, and support computers running Windows desktops and Servers in a small- to medium-sized standalone or domain-based environment; and exhibit problem-solving and critical thinking skills in an individual and/or team environment.
It is strongly recommended that Computer Science (CS) and Computer Information Systems (CIS) students have access to a personally-owned, 64-bit Windows laptop with at least 16 GB of RAM, 1-2 TB hard disk, and other standard laptop accessories. You can purchase a full version of Microsoft Office in the UCC campus store at a very low, discounted student price.
Other CIS Certificates & Degrees at UCC
- Computer Science: AS
- Cybersecurity: AAS - New!
- Computer Information Systems: AAS
- Computer Information Systems: One-Year Certificate
- Junior Database Administrator: Pathway Certificate
- Junior Programmer: Pathway Certificate
- Junior Web Developer: Pathway Certificate
- Cisco Networking Support Technician: Pathway Certificate
- Server Administrator: Pathway Certificate
- Microsoft Office Technologist: Pathway Certificate
John Blackwood, MS - Contact
Associate Professor, CIS
Vince Yip, MS - Contact
Associate Professor, CIS