The UCC Library is OPERATING virtually and closed to in-person services until further notice. See our online services below:
We're here to help you with research for your assignments, Canvas, Zoom, technology, citations, finding and accessing library resources, getting started at the library, and questions about the college.
We're available M-Th, 8 am - 5 pm during Summer Term.
- Phone: Jennifer Lantrip, Interim Library Coordinator, 541-440-7681
Online Library Resources
- Find ebooks, academic articles, news, magazines, encyclopedias, and streaming video on the Library website.
- Need to find library or web sources for an assignment?
ECE Textbooks and Graphing Calculators
- ECE textbooks and graphing calculators are available for check-out for the term. Complete the Library Check-Out Request Form: Calculators, ECE Textbooks - Summer 2020 to schedule your pick-up.
- ECE textbooks and graphing calculators can be returned via the book drop on the Tapʰòytʰa Hall side of the library.
- Students who need access to a computer or the internet for the purposes of enrolling or online course participation are encouraged to visit the Open Computer Labs. See the current times for open computer labs at UCC.
- Interlibrary loan will continue to be available for online resources, but will not be available for hard copy materials.
Returning Books, CDs, DVDs
- Materials can be returned via the book drop on the Tapʰòytʰa Hall side of the library.