The UCC Library is here for you!
We're here to help you with research for your assignments, Canvas, Zoom, technology, citations, finding and accessing library resources, getting started at the library, and questions about the college.
- In-Person: Stop by the library during our open hours or make an appointment with a librarian.
- Phone: 541-440-4640
- Chat: Find the chat icon on the library website and research guides.
- Zoom: Contact us by email, phone, or chat and we’ll send you a link to meet via Zoom. If we’re free, we can meet right away or we can schedule for a later time.
The Success Center provides tutoring/academic coaching resources for UCC students.
Online Library Resources
- Find ebooks, academic articles, news, magazines, encyclopedias, and streaming video on the Library website.
- Need to find library or web sources for an assignment?
Check Out Books
- You can check out print books, DVDs, and CDs from the library. Browse the shelves or learn how to search for print books using the UCC Library Search Box.
The UCC Library's computer lab provides access to:
- Laptops to borrow for the term or for a short period.
- Software required for most academics at the college, including engineering software.
- Help with questions about technology, college websites, elearning, research for your classes, citations, and how to use the library.
- Printing, copying, scanning and faxing.
Borrow Textbooks, Laptops, and Calculators on Reserve
- Visit the library's front desk to borrow:
- Textbooks on reserve
- Early Child Education (ECE) textbooks
- Laptops (for the term or a short period)
- Earbuds with microphones
- Ear plugs
- See the Textbooks, Laptops, Calculators on Reserve guide to see the list of textbooks we have on reserve, our laptop check-out policies, and more information.
- Interlibrary loan is available for online and hard copy material.
Returning Library Material
- Materials can be returned to the library's front desk during open hours or via the book drop next to the front doors of the library on the Tapʰòytʰa Hall side of the building. Laptops must be returned to the library front desk -- they cannot be returned via the book drop.
We would love for you to work with us. Library Lab Aide jobs are paid positions that are available to students who willing to help others. Learn more!