The UCC Library is here for you! We are OPERATING virtually while the building is temporarily closed to in-person services. Please see all of our current resources and services below:
We're here to help you with research for your assignments, Canvas, Zoom, technology, citations, finding and accessing library resources, getting started at the library, and questions about the college.
We're available Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am - 6 pm and Friday, 7:30 am - 5 pm during Fall Term.
- Phone: 541-440-4640
- Chat: Find the chat icon on the library website and research guides.
- Zoom: Contact us by email, phone, or chat and we’ll send you a link to meet via Zoom. If we’re free, we can meet right away or we can schedule for a later time.
Online Library Resources
- Find ebooks, academic articles, news, magazines, encyclopedias, and streaming video on the Library website.
- Need to find library or web sources for an assignment?
Check Out Books
- You can check out print books, DVDs, and CDs from the library.
- Find a print book, CD, or DVD that is "On Library Shelf" using the UCC Library Search Box on the Library website.
- Click on, fill out, and submit the "Check-out and pick-up this item form."
Check Out Textbooks and Calculators on Reserve
- Textbook and Calculator Request Form
- Please use this form to request:
- The library has textbooks on reserve for many of UCC's classes. You can access these textbooks during the term. They can be checked out for three days at a time. See list of textbooks on reserve.
- Early Child Education (ECE) textbooks
- The library is checking out our collection of term-reserve textbooks for this program. These textbooks will be due December 11, 2020.
- Graphing and financial calculators
- The library has graphing and financial calculators for check-out for the entire term. These calculators will be due December 11, 2020.
- Students who need access to a computer or the internet for the purposes of enrolling or online course participation are encouraged to visit the Open Computer Labs. See the current times for open computer labs at UCC.
- Interlibrary loan is available for online and hard copy material.
Returning Library Material
- Materials can be returned via the book drop next to the front doors of the library on the Tapʰòytʰa Hall side of the building.